2009年4月30日星期四

Buddhist Club...goodbye...

yet...
i force 2 say goodbye 2 my buddhist club...
i hving bio tt on wed since april...
tat feeling really nt gud when i miss the buddhist meeting...
bt...i make tiz decision after i really thk 4 long long time...
u noe?
b4 i tt in sri kota...
i hving the tt in inovasi...
n the tt time is start frm 5pm - 7pm...
the time really nt suitable 4 me...
if tat day hving buddhist meeting...
i wil go 4 meeting til 3.30pm...
then after meeting i wil go library 2 do homework...
bt our school library jz open til 4pm then close shop...
after 4pm wat can i do?
no place 4 me 2 sit down peacefully n do my homework...
the only way is wait...
frm 4pm wait til 5 pm then my mum fetch me 2 tt...
after finish tt then my dad wil fetch me home...
u noe my home so far...+ tat time is really had a serious traffic jam...
so normally i wil reach home btw 7.30pm - 8pm...
then hv a bath...n my dinner...near 9pm...
tat time i adi feel so tired...
the schedule is really nt suit 4 me...
the feeling really nt gud 2 wait at sch...
nobody talk 2 me...cant do anything...
who wil noe wat my feeling...
who noe?
so i ask hui ling...
she ask me go sri kota wif her...
bt the tt time is crashing wif my buddhist club meeting time...
i dun hope 2 gv up...
bt academic is more important wat...
then i ask 4 my mum...
my mum ask me 2 do decision myself...
bt aftertat i go 4 tt...
n gv up my buddhist club...

n 2day...
wen yi told me pn foh wan 2 see me...
she is buddhist club teacher adviser...
i really feel so tension after she told me tat...
actually i noe wat she wan 2 say...
cz i din go meeting 4 so long time...
+ im a ajk...
pn foh ask me 5pe see her...
then after i go into the class...
the 1st sentence she ask me is "who r u..."
ish...wat me go see her...
bt ask me who r me...
n my name tag thr writing so big word goh hui shan...
i dun believe she cnt see loh...=.=
ok...nvm...
i told her im goh hui shan...
oohhh~
then she open the koko book...
seaching 4 my name n check 4 my attendance...
huh?wat?
i really faint when i saw tat...
so many 0 thr...n only gt one 1 thr...
teacher ask y i din go meeting 4 almost all the meeting...
then i told her honestly...
i go 4 tt n i only start frm april...
n i sure i had went 4 all the meeting b4 april...
the teacher say huh...
she say my attendance only 1...
i told her again...
i sure i had went 4 meeting...
bt she dun believe me...
u noe wat she say?
she say she never saw me b4 wor...
ish...bt i saw her b4 wor...
if i told her tiz...
i duno wat she respone eh...
she say if i really went 4 the meeting...
the attendance sure wil more than tat...
hw i noe wor...
i gt went 4 meeting bt u gak ngang say me din go...
nvm loh...
i dun care oso...

then she say i holding the post 4 wat if i din go meeting...
then i din say anything...
cz i noe if i tel her according 2 wat my heart feel...
i noe she wil really mad tat time...
she look at my st.john president tag...
then say...
"oohhh~u r president...i noe president should b very busy wan...n u r 5cs1 student...sure a lot homework loh...actually u should nt take any post 4 ur koko...cz u r so busy mah...b ahli biasa better...no nid do so much things wat..."
i look at teacher din say anything...
bt actually i feel like wan 2 cry...
i really hate myself...
then i tel myself...
wat 2 cry...dun cry in front of her...
so i really din cry...
u noe hw hurt when she say tiz...
nt 2 take any post in ur koko...
she wu ru my president post...
ok...nvm...
i tel her straightly i wan 2 quit frm buddhist club...
then she smile n say "ok...gud..."
=.= feel like wan 2 beat her...
feel nt gud 2 stay in tiz class...
i wan her 2 lost frm my eye sight...
then i sign bside my name...
b4 i leave...she say...
"hui shan...u should join some koko tat wont crash wif the meeting...n dun b ajk le...ahli biasa enough..."
wat the @#$#$@$
then i guat her...
"thank u teacher..."

then i leave the class...
jz step out frm the class...
then i cried...
really hate myself...
i cried...nt bcz of teacher...
is 4 buddhist club...
since i was standard 3...
i had join buddhist club until form 5...
bt bcz of spm...
i nid 2 put everything down...
goodbye...buddhist club...
goodbye...shi fu...
n goodbye...pn foh...

3 条评论:

ChiLyne 说...

hui shan...i noe sumtimes pn foh saying sumthing tat really will hurt ppl 1..i oso kena b4..erm..i dunno wat 2 say 2 u lar...bt rmb dun too mind wat she said if u din wrong.....k ??
Don't b sad lar..

Chilyne

Hui Shan 说...

sry eh...
chi lyne...
i really nt hope 2 quit frm buddhist club...
bt i force 2 do it...
im ok geh...
anywhr...
thx yah...

匿名 说...

Hi,

Its a norm that societies and clubs in schools have their own rules and regulations. I fully understand your situation right now. However, it will be unfair to other members who actively attend the Buddhist Club meeting but they are not granted any posts.

Sometimes as a teacher advisor, she had to do decision like that. Maybe the way she talk is irritating, or maybe she got complains from other members that one of the ajk is not active.

Moreover, you should be grateful for holding the President post in SJAM PGS. It is not a minor post that everyone can or will get. This shows that you have a great leadership and communication skills.

To make things simpler, your Buddhist Club teacher advisor is not asking you to resign, she was just unsatisfied about your attendance. You can continue to be a member and serve the club. Thats the purpose you joining right?

Regards,
=D